The original steel windows of the 30’s thermally insulated
Features of W50 TB
- Precision cold formed steel profiles
- “Stepped leg” design
- High density cast in polyurethane isolator
- Very compact profiles with minimal depth and sightlines
- Mechanically fixed non-shrinking gaskets
- Low emissivity double-glazing up to 37 mm
- Choice of different glazing beads
- Zinc-magnesium pre-coating for corrosion protection
The somatic marker of this classic suite is the “stepped” design of the flanges. This detail confers windows nice proportions and shadow lines and allows to achieve a glass pane planarity between fixed and operable windows.
W50 TB basic
The great versatility of this series allows designing a different window style without the classic “stepped leg”. With the combination of few basic profiles, windows with reduced frame dimensions can be created, recalling a minimalist design.