Steel | Cor-ten Steel | Stainless Steel
The new FerroFinestra W75 TB system, which has been presented to the public for the first time at Bau 2019 in Munich, is the latest development from Ottostumm. The slim lines and its visible and tactile surface structures have a strong emotional impact on the viewer. The system, consisting of 25 profile geometries, represents the most technologically advanced thermally insulated steel window system in our portfolio. The profile depth of 75 mm allows to accommodate highly energy-efficient insulating glazing up to 52 mm and the fiberglass-reinforced polyamide insulator guarantees excellent thermal insulation, making the system ideal for projects in climatically demanding regions, where energy-saving regulations are extremely high.
In addition to classic strip galvanizing, we also offer bright steel (not galvanized), cor-ten steel and stainless steel (1.4404) versions. The assortment is rounded off by a wide range of exclusive fittings and accessories reproduced from original designs of the modern age. This allows the realization of all common opening types (inside and outside opening) for windows and doors, including tilt and turn windows. The system is available with a flush or overlapping design.
Features of W75 TB
- 1.5 mm tubular profiles in bright steel, galvanized steel, cor-ten steel and stainless steel 1.4404
- Mechanically fixed rebate gaskets
- Very slender flush or overlapping sightlines
- Profiles accommodate high-performance glazing
- High performance thermal barrier
- Wide range of square and angular glazing beads
- Visible and concealed hardware
- Fixed glazing, single-sash and double-sash, side-hung and bottom-hung windows opening inwards and outwards, top-hung, tilt and turn windows, vertical and horizontal pivoting windows, window and doors opening inwards and outwards8.Fixed glazing, single-sash and double-sash, side-hung and bottom-hung windows opening inwards and outwards, top-hung, vertical and horizontal pivoting windows, window and doors opening inwards and outwards