Steel | Cor-ten Steel | Stainless Steel
Solid T-shaped mullions and transoms where the most common solutions in the first half of the 20th century to manufacture curtain walls in commercial buildings or to support the long runs of clerestory window in factories. T42 TB is a thermally enhanced system inspired by those classical solutions available in steel, cor-ten steel and stainless steel.
Unlike conventional façade profiles, these T-shaped mullions integrate the thermal barrier directly into the profile achieving a very high thermal insulation in a reduced sightline of only 42mm. The system follows the concept of partitioning systems and there is no need for special glass fixings components like in conventional façades. All kind of window or door elements can be integrated into these mullions and glazing follows the same principles of windows. The T shape aesthetics makes it ideal for restoration as well as for new cutting edge architecture.
Features of T42 TB
- Steel, Cor-Ten and stainless steel
- Laser welded profiles with integrated thermal barrier
- External flange 6 mm thickness
- System with external perimetral sealing
- Accommodates double and triple glazing
- Thermal barrier in fiberglass-reinforced polyamide
- Choice of different angular glazing beads
- Profile depth of 80, 100, 120, 140 mm
- Web thickness 10 mm